August 6, 2020Grab-and-Go Meals Available at All Campuses
Did you know that Legacy schools are providing breakfast and lunch for all our students even while they are learning remotely? Parents can pick up lunch and breakfast for the following morning now through Aug. 17 between 10 a.m. – 12 p.m.
Please note that these meals will not be free, but students who qualify for free or reduced-price meals will be offered meals at those rates. Your child does not have to be with you when you pick up meals.
If your child is only learning online for the first quarter, they will still be able to receive meals. We will have online student meal pick up beginning Aug. 17 from 8:30 a.m. – 9:30 a.m. at all campuses.
Have you created your child’s TITAN lunch account yet? If you would like to be able to purchase meals for your child from campus this school year, don’t forget to set up your child’s account today!
In order to register, please complete the following steps:
- Register at family.titank12.com and click on “Sign up Today!”
- Confirm your email by clicking on the email verification link sent to your email address.
- Sign in at family.titank12.com using your email and password.
- Link your student(s) by clicking the “+” button located in the upper right corner of the TITAN platform.
- Click on ‘Meal Application.’
- You will then be offered two selection options: AZ and NV (Please note that the example ‘Chandler, Arizona’ will appear next to the AZ option and ‘Las Vegas, Nevada’ will appear next to the NV option).
- Click your state name and complete the steps. Midway through the process, you will be prompted to select your specific campus.
- Enter your child’s student ID number and last name. If you don’t know your child’s student ID, please contact your campus front office.
*Please create a TITAN School Solutions account, even if you plan on sending your child to school with a packed lunch when in-person learning resumes. We will not prevent a child from going through the lunch line and purchasing a meal. If your child happens to purchase a meal, the cost will be deducted from their lunch account.
If you have any questions about adding funds to your TITAN account, please visit our TITAN FAQs.
We look forward to another successful year of serving our families!