Legacy’s 16th Arizona campus opens for online and in-person learning in West Surprise
CHANDLER, AZ – Legacy Traditional Schools, a network of “A”-rated public charter schools, welcomed students back to school at their new 83,000 square foot campus in West Surprise. The new school marks Legacy’s second in the Surprise area and 16th in Arizona.
“As a Legacy parent, educator, and proud Surprise resident, I’m tremendously thankful for the opportunity to open this new campus in our community,” said West Surprise Principal Stephanie Becher. “Surprise is where I began my teaching career. My daughters attend Legacy, and my youngest just joined the Legacy family as a kindergartner. This school has truly become home for our family, and I’m honored to get to help bring a leading education experience to more students and families in Surprise.”
The West Surprise school is located west of Arizona State Route 303 at Cactus Rd. & Cotton Lane and serves grades K-8.
Legacy Traditional Schools is known for its proven, accelerated academic model and back-to-basics curriculum that challenges students academically and encourages them to be active members of their communities.
In addition to an accelerated, rigorous curriculum, Legacy’s West Surprise campus offers:
- Tuition-FREE K-8th Grade
- Mozart Performing Arts and Momentum Fitness programs for students in grades 3-6;
- Free half-day kindergarten
- Legacy Kids Care, a structured before- and after-school enrichment program
- “A”-Rated District by the Arizona State Board of Education
- Voted #1 Charter Network by Parents for six Consecutive Years in Ranking Arizona
- Enrollment applications are being accepted now for the 2020-2021 school year. Visit wsurprise.legacytraditional.org to apply.