Dear Legacy Families,
Beginning Monday, Aug. 17, all Legacy campuses in Arizona will offer a physical space for students who need a safe place to go during the day, in accordance with Executive Order 2020-51.
- Onsite support services will be provided between 8 a.m. and 2:40 p.m., Monday through Friday.
- Students will be provided with a space to study, an internet connection and adult supervision during normal school hours.
- Onsite support services will not include before and after school care or teacher-led instruction.
- Students may purchase breakfast and lunch from the school while on campus or bring their own from home.
Onsite support services are intended for students who need a safe option for in-person support and who otherwise could not access resources for virtual learning. We must limit numbers, so please ensure you are not requesting this support unless it is for the safety of your child. If in need of onsite support, students will be expected to:
- Participate in online learning during the day.
- Bring a Legacy-issued laptop with them each day. All other devices will not be permitted. There will be a very limited number of computers available on campus.
- Bring their own set of headphones for online learning.
- Meet all Legacy behavioral expectations.
- Wear a face covering throughout the day and follow all health and safety guidelines.
- Follow Legacy’s dress down day dress code (no uniforms required). You may review the dress code on page 54 of the Parent/Student Handbook.
How to Register for Onsite Support Services
You must register your child(ren) for onsite support on a week-by-week basis. The onsite support registration form will be open each week between Tuesday and Thursday at 4 p.m. During this time, you may indicate which day(s) of the following week your child will need onsite support. No late registrations will be considered.
To register for onsite support for the week of Aug. 17, click the button below:
Please be aware that registration does not guarantee placement. Capacity is based upon staff available to support students and maintain a safe environment.
Thank you for your support during this challenging start to the 2020-21 school year. We appreciate your patience and understanding as we work to meet the needs of our students, staff and community.
Legacy Traditional Schools