November 18, 2020Winter Break Campus Closures
As we look forward to the holiday season and upcoming breaks, we remain committed to doing all we can to ensure the wellbeing, health and safety of our Legacy communities. Therefore, in an effort to further mitigate the spread of COVID-19, all campuses will be closed during winter break (Dec. 21, 2020 – Jan. 4, 2021).
By closing our campuses over winter break, we will be able to further ensure the safety of our Legacy families by:
- Deep cleaning and sanitizing campus buildings
- Limiting the number of people on campus to only those who are essential to the cleaning efforts
- Returning in January with a fresh start for students and staff who will be back on campus
While campuses are closed, please be aware of the following:
- If you need assistance during winter break, please contact your campus here.
- Legacy Kids Care will not be offered during the break.
- Free breakfast and lunch meal bundles will be distributed on the last day of school. More details will be sent out as we get closer to winter break.
We continue to be proud of our ability to keep students and staff safe while on campus. Please click on the links below to view Legacy’s Mitigation Plan.
|Mitigation Plan (Arizona)||Mitigation Plan (Nevada)|
Thank you for your ongoing support during this time!